Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I cannot believe it is June already.

I was thinking that I missed Memorial Day somewhere. Anyway, I was reading in a book tonight and it said... you live close to the Spirit and don't you don't take what you have for granted. It made me think about the time I have been not spending with RyAnn, Issac, Morriah vs House organization I think need to be done. Dishes yes need to be done, Laundry needs to be done, food will always need to be prepared, etc. I know kids grow to fast I just need to get the thoughts to clean slowed down. Family time is the most importantthing that I can do with the time I have.

1 comment:

  1. ya know... how bout the time you don't spend with your favorite sister!?! hmm... ok ok just kidding but seriously how are things going?

    ReplyDelete