Friday, April 3, 2009

me this morning

I just love the things that the dry air brings. NOT! My excema on my hands is keeping me up again. In addition my body isn't getting the fluid it needs. Do to the fact that I don't drink much in between meals. My mind seems to be on different non important things. No I am not talking about the kids. I get worried about things that bother me and all I wanted to do is declutter.

I took Morriah in yesterday to have her blood drawn for allergy testing. we should have results in next week.



Jared is going to be working for the electrical union. We are just waiting until the 18th so he can take the test (no fail). Taking the test will allow him to sign the first book. The first book is for the local men to sign who are waiting for a job placement. The second book is for out of area or out of state to sign. Third book is for new members, this is where Jared signs every week right now.


On a happy note, I found out yesterday that Aaron and Emeral, Jared's Brother and sister in law, are going to have a baby in August. There youngest is RyAnn's age.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at family history stuff on familysearch.org and found an ancestor of your Grandpa Kunz names Issac, with the same spelling as you use. Did you know that? Is that why Issac is named that?

    ReplyDelete