Friday, January 16, 2009

my prince charming

I met my honey at a halloween dance 9 years and 3 1/2 months ago at a halloween dance. My friend and I were in the middle of the dance floor acting like goofy teenage girl. We had just graduated from high school a couple months before. I like the idea of not knowing anyone else at the dance.

When I turn to face the door way there he sat on a chair right next to the door. His costume was a jail escape uniform made from a fencing suit (you know "swords"). My mind is blank to how we actually ended up in the same corner of the gym. My next memory is sitting my friend talking to him and his friend. Then her saying will you dance with her. I remember being on the dance floor and him being a whole foot taller than me.

He impressed me so much and made me laugh I just had to see him again. Over a week later I was able to see him again. He remember my friends name; which is pretty hard, but not mine. I gave him my number and that weekend he asked me on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment